The School of Arts and Sciences invites applications for a full-time Assistant Professor of Psychology. Ideal candidates would have a passion for teaching and a research agenda that prioritizes the inclusion of undergraduates in the research process. Teaching responsibilities include a 4-4 load; courses taught could include foundational courses in the psychology major and upper-level courses in the candidate’s area of expertise. The candidate will also be responsible for advising students and campus service that furthers the mission of the University.
- Open-rank faculty position in Early Childhood Education Policy
- Post Doctoral Fellow Opportunity Banting Program
- Post-Doctoral Fellow on International Joint Research in Playful Learning: Temple University Infant and Child Lab
- Eng/Spa Bilingual Project Assistant at NYU Grossman School of Medicine
- PhD Student Work Opportunity at the University of Chicago (Remote)