The Pittsburgh Girls Study is hiring! We’re looking for a full-time Research Associate.
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology or related field.
- Minimum one-year work or volunteer experience in a psychology or psychiatry research setting.
- Act 33/34/73 Clearances (Child Abuse/Criminal History/FBI).
- Some weekend/evening availability.
- Collecting data from participants and their offspring via face-to-face interviews in the laboratory (e.g. standardized assessments of reactivity to stress, emotion, attention, cognition, and positive health) for an NIH funded study (UH3 OD023244).
- Preprocessing and editing of psychophysiological data and coding of observational data.
- The opportunity to engage in data dissemination in the form of conference presentations and manuscripts. This is an excellent opportunity for applicants interested in pursuing graduate education in clinical health sciences.
- The ideal candidate will have an interest in psychological research and working with women and children from diverse racial, economic, and educational backgrounds; will be organized, attentive to detail and protocol, yet creative in solving problems; will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and will work well as a team–each assessment involves the coordination of several staff members working together.
- A statement of interest
- Your CV (& contact info)
- Three references
Our research program celebrates and respects diversity in all forms and we encourage applications from members of groups underrepresented in clinical science. For more information about our lab, please visit our website: www.intergenstudies.pitt.edu.