The Human Diversity Lab in the psychology department at Princeton University is looking for a part-time, hourly data scientist/statistician (~10-20 hours/week) to work with our team on a large scale, longitudinal study of transgender youth and several smaller studies on early social cognition. Duties will include:
– cleaning and merging survey data in R
– conducting analyses of cross-sectional and longitudinal data (e.g., regression, SEM, MLM, ANOVAs, t-tests, GEEs, etc)
– troubleshooting any data file conversion problems that arise
– creating publicly sharable data files including code books + reproducible data scripts
– recreating and re-analyzing lab members’ data analysis for published papers
– running small workshops, troubleshooting, and offer one-on-one help with data cleaning (tidyverse), data analysis, RMarkdown, and data viz (ggplot2) for research group
– problem-solving other study design and data analysis issues in the lab
Masters or Ph.D. in Psychology or related field required. Salary range $35.00-$40.00 per hour.
Applicants https://hr.princeton.edu/careers/search-opportunities (job number 12075).
This position is subject to the University’s background check policy.