Job Announcement: Project Manager (Research Associate)
Anticipated start date: June 1, 2021.
Haskins Laboratories, 300 George Street, Suite 900, New Haven CT 06511
Project Director: Nicole Landi
Qualified individuals are invited to apply for a full-time Project Manager (Research Associate [RA]) position at Haskins Laboratories (https://haskinslabs.org). The successful candidate will join the lab of Professor Nicole Landi, which investigates the cognitive and neurobiological bases of reading development and reading disability using behavioral and neuroimaging (MRI and EEG) techniques .
This RA will facilitate a project that involves longitudinal tracking of children with reading disability and identification of predictors (behavioral and neurobiological) of reading intervention outcomes. This project is a collaboration with Professors Ken Pugh and Fumiko Hoeft.
- BA or BS in Psychology, Cognitive Science, Neuroscience or related field
Additional relevant skills include:
- Experience with human research, particularly with children
- Experience with behavioral/standardized assessments
- Experience with data management software (e.g., FileMakerPro, REDCap, Qualtrics)
- Experience with neuroimaging techniques (EEG, fMRI, or fNIRS)
- Experience with experimental presentation software packages (e.g., E-PRIME, Presentation, PsychoPy)
- Experience with statistical analysis (e.g., SPSS, R, Matlab)
Interested applicants should contact Nicole Landi with a cover letter, resume, copy of (unofficial) transcripts if available, and the names of three potential references. Please make “Landi Lab RA” the subject line of your email. The position will remain open until filled, with an anticipated start date of June 1, 2021 (May 15th is also possible).
Compensation is commensurate with skills and experience.
Haskins Laboratories is a private, non-profit research institute with a primary focus on speech, language, reading, and their biological basis. Haskins has long-standing, formal affiliations with the University of Connecticut and Yale University. Haskins Laboratories is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
A link to the job ad can be found here.