The Goldin-Meadow laboratory (https://voices.uchicago.edu/goldinmeadowlab/) at the University of Chicago seeks a lab manager to help conduct research on projects designed to discover the mind hidden in our hands. The lab does research on homesign (gesture systems created by individuals who do not have access to a language model) in deaf children and adults in the US, Nicaragua, and Guatemala; on developing in-person and on-line tools that use gesture to teach children and adults math concepts; and on the neurological underpinnings of learning math through gesture vs. action. The lab manager is responsible for a range of tasks that aid in the smooth production of high-quality research.
- Research Assistant Position, Adolescent Mental Health Collaborative, Brown University
- Tenure Track Assistant Professor Position in Clinical Psychology, Cultural Developmental Focus
- Assistant Professor(s) of Psychology, Christopher Newport University
- Postdoctoral Researcher – Gallaudet University
- Research assistant/lab manager at University of Chicago