Research Core Coordinator Position at the Center for Autism and the Developing Brain (CADB) at Weill Cornell Medicine
The Center for Autism and the Developing Brain (CADB) Research Core at Weill Cornell Medicine is currently seeking a full-time research coordinator to work on clinical research studies involving children with autism spectrum disorders (ASD) (PIs: Steve Kanne, Jeremy Veenstra-VanderWeele, So Hyun “Sophy” Kim).
· Recruits subjects for research studies based on study recruitment criteria.
· Perform screenings to determine eligibility, conduct research interviews and surveys, work with families to answer questions & ensure form completion.
· Assist with study organization, assemble study charts, participant packets, process subject payments.
· Extract data from patient records and perform data entry of medical and psychological testing data
· Maintains paper and electronic research and clinical records.
· Oversee the IRB applications and amendments for research core projects.
· Support Research Core Director and Manager to supervise research staff.
Expected start date
Bachelor’s degree in psychology or related field and related experience.
Transportation required for local travel.
Highly Desired Requirements
Master’s degree in psychology or related fields. Previous research administrative experience such as coordinating research studies (e.g., data management, recruitment, and IRB preparations) and supervising research staff.
Note: No relocation assistance is provided for this position. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. Weill Cornell Medical College is an employer and educator recognized for valuing AA/EOE/M/F/Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.