Rutgers Center for Cognitive Science Postdoctoral Teacher-Scholar Program
Two Postdoctoral positions are available in the RuCCS Postdoctoral Teacher-Scholar Program: https://jobs.rutgers.edu/postings/131774
• RuCCS Teacher-Scholars hold a full-time position for a 3 year, non-renewable appointment that includes a competitive postdoctoral salary and benefits.
• RuCCS Teacher-Scholars teach 3 undergraduate courses per year (typically a 2-1 load) in Cognitive Science with their remaining time protected for research.
• To accommodate the diversity of training and career paths, the scholarship expectations for RuCCS Teacher-Scholars are flexible and can include a broad range of scholarly approaches, including laboratory research.
• Teacher-Scholars follow a progression of mentored academic development that gradually increases in independence and responsibility.
• Every Teacher-Scholar has a primary faculty mentor and participates in a program of professional development training led by Rutgers faculty and staff.
• Each Teacher-Scholar is provided with shared office space and a research allowance to support travel to academic conferences and other expenses.
• Teacher-Scholars are required to contribute to the RuCCS community by participating in seminars, conferences, and other academic programming.
Name of department/lab
Rutgers Center for Cognitive Science
Name of supervisor
Closing date – please note all postings will be removed after a certain period of time