The UC Riverside Perception, Action, and Development lab (padlab.ucr.edu) is hiring a part-time (15 hours/week) research assistant to start in July 2019. The position will last 1 year. The research assistant will contribute to the NIH-funded PLAY project by helping to collect data from infants and their families through home visits in the Riverside area. Please follow the link to the official job description and requirements: https://irecruitportal.ucr.edu/irecruit/!Controller?action=jobs_webui.show_page&page=jobs_detail&requisition_id=201905061682&profile_id=&module=jobs# (Job# 201905061682).
- Penn State University, Children’s Eating Behavior Lab: Research Study Coordinator
- University of Connecticut, Study of Language and Math (Coppola Lab): Full-Time Post Doctoral Research Associate
- Columbia University’s Teachers College; Neurocognition, Early Experience and Development (NEED Lab): Full Time Research Assistant
- Center for Autism and the Developing Brain (CADB) at Weill Cornell Medicine: Research Assistant Position
- UNC Chapel Hill; Autism and Neurodevelopmental Research: Full Time Research Assistant