The Parents Promoting Early Learning project directed by Drs. Elizabeth Votruba-Drzal, Heather Bachman, and Melissa Libertus at the University of Pittsburgh is looking to hire two full-time research assistants starting as soon as possible. These positions are ideal for recent college graduates looking to gain more research experience in cognitive development before graduate school. The position mainly entails recruitment and testing of toddlers and preschool-aged children and their parents in families’ homes.
For a full description of the position and to apply, please follow the link below:
– BA/BS and course work in psychology or related area
– Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
– Substantial research or work experience with young children
– Basic computer skills (Microsoft Office, email, internet search)
– Valid drivers license and reliable vehicle
Please include a cover letter, CV/resume and contact information for three references with your application. Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the positions have been filled. Questions regarding these positions can be directed to Melissa Libertus ().