Join us October 17 – 19, 2019 in Louisville, KY for CDS2019!
Louisville’s Waterfront Hotel is quite simply the best place to find a unique and authentic experience in our exciting city. Sip some bourbon while taking in spectacular views of the Ohio River. We are just a shot away from Whiskey Row, where you immerse yourself in the history of Kentucky’s native spirit. Explore world-renowned cultural encounters at nearby Museum Row, featuring icons such as Muhammad Ali and Louisville Slugger. Delight your palette with mouthwatering culinary tastings in our top-rated restaurant scene. Galt House Hotel is in the center of it all.
- Xhale Salon-Spa
- Pool & Club 360 Fitness Center
- Choice of stylish bars, restaurants and coffee shops
- Complimentary WiFi when booking as part of the NCM Block
$149 for Single Occupancy
$159 for Double Occupancy
$169 for Triple Occupancy
$179 for Quad Occupancy
$169 for Single Occupancy
$179 for Double Occupancy
$189 for Triple Occupancy
$199 for Quad Occupancy
Interested in Roomshare?
Interested in finding fellow delegates to share hotel rooms with during CDS 2019? If so, please fill out our Roomshare form
Getting to Louisville, Kentucky
Louisville is easily accessible by domestic and international flights. With nonstop flights from major hubs like Atlanta, Miami, New York (Newark and LaGuardia), and Washington DC (Reagan National and Dulles International). Louisville International Airport
Access from Louisville International Airport to the Galt House Hotel
Car rentals, shuttle bus service, cabs and ride sharing options are available for transportation from the airport to the Galt House Hotel.
- Cabs – can be hired outside the arrivals area of the airport
- Xtreme Transportation – Xtreme Transportation offers shuttles from the Louisville International Airport to the Galt House Hotel.
-The shuttle departs every quarter hour from: 7:17am to 12:45pm daily.
-After 12:45pm the shuttle departs every half hour until 10:15pm.
-To book the shuttle, either call Xtreme Transportation at 502-561-4022 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Getting around Louisville
The Galt House Hotel is located in the center of Louisville with easy access to the interesting restaurants, sights and the world renowned Whiskey Row! Louisville offers unique transportation options to get around the city including the following:
- Zero Bus – The Zero Bus covers a large area of Downtown Louisville and provides easy access to many local attractions with the convenience of boarding in front of the hotel: Zero Bus can be ridden for free Monday – Saturday, 7:30am – 11:00pm.
- Carriage Rides – Carriage Rides are available for transportation around the city and can be arranged directly with the hotel.
- TARC Bus Service – The local city bus transportation is inexpensive to ride and the closest stop is a block from the hotel.
Tipping is expected in Louisville with the standard tip of 15 – 20% of the bill.
Find out more information about the city!